“Flywheel Training increases my functional strength”
(Enduro motocross rider Marc Zomer)
“The effectiveness of inertial training, from rehabilitation to performance enhancement, has been proven by a lot of research.”
We tested Kynett for 3 months on ourselves, elite athletes and young athletes. We constantly discussed our experience with the Dutch manufacturer. Last week we held the first Kynett workshop in Hungary. Now it’s time to start selling Kynett flywheel devices in Hungary too.
The effectiveness of inertial training, from rehabilitation to performance enhancement, has been proven by a lot of research, however, it is still little known in Hungary… we want to change that!
(Strength and conditioning coach Zsolt Pozsonyi)
“The Kynett ONE is very helpful and easy to take with me during the season when I am on the road and need to train.”
I train with Kynett ONE and ULTIMATE since November 2020. It’s a professional product, which gives me more improvements compared to traditional training. Flywheel training is much more effective and it helps me recover after an injury during the season.
The Kynett ONE is very helpful and easy to take with me during the season when I am on the road and need to train.
I’m impressed with the support of the Kynett team: we had some good discussions and together developed new exercises.
(Alpine skier Sterre van den Berg)
“Kynett: the strongest and cheapest option in Europe”
(Strength coach Keegan Smith)
Video review Kynett ONE by Molab (Human Movement Scientist Loek Vossen).
“I have been using the Kynett ONE for half a year now, both for myself and in my physiotherapy practice. The benefits I experience are:
- Many different exercises are possible with one device
- Suitable for training three-dimensionally and specifically for sports
- Suitable for a broad target group (athletes, rehabilitation, neurological patients, etc.)
- Suitable for full motion exercises, in the final position of the movement the load is minimal, therefore also very suitable for rehabilitation
- You train both eccentric and concentric
What I also like is the light weight of the Kynett ONE. You can take the Kynett ONE with you wherever you go and you can use it to train both outside and inside. Due to the compactness also suitable for small spaces. The product fully meets my expectations. A must for every physiotherapist!”
(M.Sc. C.Gerritsen; Health Scientist, Physiotherapist)
“Since my first experience with the Kynett ONE, this fantastic device is increasingly becoming part of my physiotherapy treatments.
The possibilities within the rehabilitation, sport specific training and training with vulnerable target groups (geriatric patients, neurological patients, fall dangerous patients etc ..) are very large. What makes the Kynett ONE unique to me:
- The possibility to adjust the intensity to the level and the client’s request for help. This is done very quickly and easily by changing the flywheel. The exercises are easy to adjust.
- Training with an eccentric overload with variable resistance in relation to the conventional gravity-based training against resistance.
- Perform functional motion patterns with full range of motion.
- The compactness of the Kynett ONE makes the device very suitable for training in confined spaces and on location.
The Kynett ONE is a versatile device that in my opinion meets the requirements of every physical therapist
(T. Renckens; Fysiotherapist)
“We use the Kynett for top athletes and clients with a tendon disease at a later stage.”
The advantages are that the Kynett is easy to adjust at height and in gravity and directly engages wherever you want.
(H. Slabbekoorn; Sportsphysiotherapist)